Thursday, February 8, 2007

A Secwepemc Course -- Part I

I've been transcribing "A Shuswap Course" into the computer so that I'll have a PDF of it. I'll then be sending it out to all those who wants some. If you want a copy... for free.



If you know me you may know that I'm use Open Source software. The development model that sprung up can be used in preserving languages. The way people work in the open source is by breaking up a large task and distributing it. So that's what I want to do with this project if you want a copy. you can e-mail me.



I also wanted to mention about the name of this blog here. I always found Pleasant Cemetery to be an interesting title. It's the name of the cemetery by my house. The more I thought about it the more I liked it. It follows my philosophy of enjoying death. Death is a natural thing. People see birth as natural, but somehow deaht is usually seen as not. I've always liked the saying. Today is a good day to die. I'm trying to live that more and more. The more I think that way the happier I feel.



--------

|tsukw|

--------

No comments: